Andy has particular experience in the business of ITS, including extensive experience in data use in new mobility solutions, and the business case for deploying new services. Andy is highly active in connected vehicles and is Chair of the ITS-UK Connected Vehicles Group. He has worked closely with sat nav providers, insurance providers, vehicle makers and data providers looking at the market for big data and analytic services and has undertaken studies for UK Government on the benefits of connected vehicles.
His passion is the transition from the current human driven world to a mixed fleet of connected and later autonomous vehicles.
- ITS specifications, research and development
- Project management
- Tender support and management
- Advice on ITS policy
- Road User Charging issues
- Connected vehicles
- Autonomous vehicles
- Andy was awarded the 2016 Rees-Hill prize for outstanding achievement in ITS.
- Andy is Chair of the ITS-UK Connected Vehicles Interest Group
- Road charging in Bulgaria
Andy Graham, BSc MIHT
White Willow Consulting Ltd
28 Clarence Rd, Redhill, Surrey RH1 6NG
Tel 079797 248298